Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Anatomy Of a List, Part One: Creating a List and Adding Columns

The SharePoint List is one of the most basic and powerful features of SharePoint. This post kicks of a series designed to take the reader through the step by step process of harnessing this power using as many out of the box features as possible. We'll start by creating the list and then creating a custom column.

For this series I'm going to create a list used to gather housing information to be used on a college campus.

view larger size or watch below.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this video about creating a list in SharePoint. I would like to learn some more about this program. Do you have any other videos that I can look at?
    Thanks!
    Debbie Kosydar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on doing a whole series! More to come!

      Delete