Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Are You an InBetweener?

I'm the webmaster at a technical college which is running SharePoint 2010 on our public website. I work with SharePoint every day and often find that I am an inbetweener - I am more than a Power User but not quite at the level of administrator. I know how things work, but often don't know how to fix them.
This blog will be dedicated to the tips and tricks I've discovered that hopefully most tech savy users (assuming you have the appropriate access) will be able to accomplish. I will strive to explain things in plain english and give step by step guidance whenever I can.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the course Jodi! Sounds like you'll be our resident techie in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi

    I look forward to learning some of the ins and outs of SharePoint from you.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading your posts- cool, a new site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi - inbetweener! What a great term.

    ReplyDelete